CSR Global Lead
Are you positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about corporate social responsibility (CSR) and the impact it can have on our world?
Do you want to join a dynamic organization which puts social responsibility at the forefront?
We are looking for a passionate professional and team player candidate to join the HR global team at Nova and be our Global CSR lead.
The CSR lead is responsible for defining, developing and implementing the strategies which will reinforce Nova’s CSR objectives. This person will conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
- Advocate and promote a culture for Corporate Social Responsibility through the principles of Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
- Enable cross-functional execution of Nova’s CSR strategy by ensuring appropriate resources, processes and tools are in place
- Track progress against the strategy while focusing on annual CSR plan implementation and proactively identifying trends and recommending actions.
- Help in developing, managing, and altering social responsibility policies
- Cultivate actionable insights by managing the strategy KPI and scorecard and analyzing performance trends
- Further the existing CSR culture to build a program that is scalable, repeatable, and has measurable impacts while offering innovative solutions for employee impact.
- Partner with key stakeholders (internal and external) to support execution of high-priority strategic CSR programs and initiatives
- Serve as an internal consultant on Corporate Responsibility: D&I, Community Relations, Environment and Ethics.
- Oversight and support of CSR steering committee and associated stakeholder groups (communities, volunteering and more)
- Work closely with HR lead to provide CSR best practices to all employees and managers
- Work closely with the Internal communication in order to raise awareness of Nova’s commitment to CSR and generating publicity around philanthropic endeavors.
- Mobilize employees by raising awareness, creating opportunities for engagement and employee involvement in CSR activities.
- Design and execute actionable programs to build diversity of talent across the organization and ensure the creation of an inclusive culture
- Own strategic partnerships and serve as a relationship manager with diversity professional organizations, NGO and other diversity-focused networks.
- Five years of experience developing, executing and integrating corporate giving, fundraising, employee giving and/or corporate social responsibility plans
- Deep knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) reporting - advantage
- A personal passion for social responsibility, philanthropy, & community advocacy
- A track record of successful CSR program engagement and leadership - advantage
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Project Management Experience
- Experience leading and completing multiple projects on deadline
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work directly with senior leaders.
- Ability to set priorities and work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong strategic and forward-looking mindset, with the ability to think of the business/situation as a whole
- Proven research and data-driven analytical skills, with the ability to gather data from multiple, often disparate, sources and synthesize into meaningful reports and presentations
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the role, the company, and the impact it can have on our world
- Excellent verbal and written skills to simplify complex information into understandable presentations using a wide array of channels. - Must
- Impeccable verbal and written communication, presentation development, and “storytelling” skills