Nova's winning cyber team is looking for an Experienced Cyber Engineer to Design, implement, maintain, oversee, and upgrade all security measures needed to protect organizations’ data, systems, and networks.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the cyber team:
- Cyber team lead enhancements of Nova cyber infrastructure.
- Implement advanced solutions and methods in a dynamic global environment
What will you do as a cyber security engineer?
- Evaluate the organization’s security needs and establish best practices and standards accordingly.
- Design, implement, maintain, oversee, and upgrade all security measures needed to protect organizations’ data, systems, and networks.
- Troubleshoot all network and security issues and respond to security breaches.
- Take appropriate security measures to ensure that the organization's infrastructure and existing data are kept safe.
- Automate cyber security tasks and lead projects.
- Be an escalation point for SOC analysts and IT personnel.
- At least 5 years of experience as a security professional - Must
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering / Cyber Security / Computer Science - Must
- Hands-on experience with designing and implementing information security systems such as Firewalls, SIEM, EDR, Email Security Gateway, Web Gateway, DLP, NAC - Must.
- Deep understanding of information security, cyber security and networking concepts - Must
- Project management experience - Must
- Programming/scripting experience - Must
- Fluent English.
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP, CCISO - Advantage
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020