We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer CMD
Nova Korea is looking for a CMD Field Service Engineer.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Nova Korea team:
- We are leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, we foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Field Service Engineer?
- Operate CMD(ancolyzer) systems and perform annual PM&BM operations
- New system installation and set-up
- Provide diagnosis of complex issue and perform correct troubleshooting tasks
- Provide diagnosis of data issue and perform correct troubleshooting tasks
- Provide correct diagnosis for issue with escalation to Team Leader during system down and communicate
- Conducting of customer service and communicate with Team Leader
- Conducting of customer training services
- Preferred for Titration / UV-VIS / CVS / HPLC about chemical analysis.
- Preferred for minimum two years of experience in semiconductor field or chemical analysis.
- Preferred for chemistry major.
- Preferred for the University degree in engineering.
- Excellent Customer Relations and Communications skill.
- Preferred for Elementary level written and oral communications capability in English
- Ability to efficiently utilize all Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.