Treasury team at Nova is looking for a Deputy Treasurer.
As a Deputy Treasurer at Nova, your main responsibility will be all treasury activities in HQ.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- we invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as Deputy Treasurer?
- Manage all cash activities including cash conversions, wires, and account funding
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash
- Currency Hedging activities
- Operate inter-company cash activities
- Operate all Bank account activities
- Monitor bank and service fees
- Support cash investments and align with the company’s funding needs and investment policies
- Support and focal point to all Bank Signers
- Rolling cash forecast
- Implement best-in-class treasury processes and tools, new bank technologies, products, and services to improve the cash cycle and simplify company operations
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Academic degree
- At least 7 years of relevant Treasury experience in Global environment
- Familiar with Customer credit practice – Advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent English – writing and verbal skills
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently, self-learn and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency