DevOps Engineer - Linux Expert
Nova DevOps Team is looking for a DevOps Engineer with Linux capabilities.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SW DevOps team:
- DevOps team responsible for Nova Code source control and products computation infrastructure design.
What will you do as a DevOps engineer?
- Mandatory skills: Linux Expert, Patches, Unix, Open Source
- Responsible for install, configure and maintain Linux operating systems and Administration of Linux systems like upgrade version and update patches
- Manage server-side operations and troubleshooting tasks that support business-critical and development activities.
- Support and develop Linux based and Open Source automated processes
- Working with cross-wide organization units as part of new product development.
- Support DevOps enhancements activities
- Support Microsoft TFS requests (builds / branches / releases)
- work closely with developers, software vendors, and key users
- Installing and configuring servers and IT-based integrated solutions for new and existing products.
- Improve existing product processes by implementing automated solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Linux system expert
- Experience with Networking and IT infrastructure
- Bash, Ansible scripting skills
- Strong communicator with abroad colleagues
- Excellent troubleshooting and learning skills
- Good documentation skills
- Experience with CLOUDERA / HDFS infrastructure - an advantage
- Experience as Microsoft TFS DevOps - an advantage
The extra spice:
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of the best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020