Nova DevOps Team is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the SW DevOps team:
- SW DevOps team is responsible for Nova Code source control and product computation infrastructure design.
What will you do as a DevOps Engineer?
- Be a part of new products computation products design
- Analyze, design, and implement IT solutions for new and existing servers-based products.
- Work with cross comprehensive organization units as part of new product computation.
- Lead and support SW IT enhancements activities – work closely with developers, software vendors, and critical users
- Installation and configuration servers and IT-based integrated solutions for new and existing products.
- Support New product implementations at customer's sites.
- 5+ years of experience as IT expert / Senior IT System Administrator
- Excellent experience with Microsoft infrastructures, Storage , Virtualization, Servers, Network and IT infrastructure
- Good experience with Linux OS infrastructure and troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft HPC infrastructure - an advantage
- PowerShell , Bash scripting skills - an advantage
- Experience with Big data systems, HDFS, Cloudera - an advantage
- Strong communicator with abroad colleagues
The extra spice:
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent troubleshooting and learning skills
- Good documentation skills