We are looking for a
Taiwan Country General Manager
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel and is listed in the top 20 companies in the Global D&B best Hi-tech companies to work for.
Nova TW consists of approximately 100+ employees within the region and some global expansions.
In this role:
You will lead Nova’s Taiwan subsidiary as General Manager, in charge of a full P&L including local Sales, Service, and Applications activities and daily operations.
· Achieve subsidiary strategic business and financial targets.
· Develop deep, long-term, high-value relationships with Nova Taiwan customers.
· Leverage and continuously grow a powerful network with metrology customers and vendor community.
· Lead, mentor and develop a world-class Nova Taiwan team.
· Drive a strong professional leading team with execution mode and spirit.
· Lead a professional and experienced staff that reflects the Nova culture, values and DNA
· Formulate and execute sophisticated, applications-based strategies to accelerate new product penetrations at Taiwan accounts.
· Develop and drive innovative, agile commercial campaigns, leveraging Nova’s growing suite of products and services.
· Responsibility for customer satisfaction (service), service business, deliveries, forecasting and serving as the “voice of customer” with regards to product(s) roadmap.
· Continuously build relationship and communication bridges between Nova Taiwan, Nova HQ and global operations; promote a culture of ‘One Nova’,
· Optimizing Nova’s global team spirit and performance.
• Proven leadership roles of leading a team of 100+ tech and business professionals.
• Previous experience working in a global and multi-cultural company.
• A proven sales track record in the Semi industry is a must. Knowledge of the Metrology domain is an advantage.
• Strong acquaintance and business relations with strategic key players and vendors in the TW market.
• Engineering background is a must
• Full proficiency in English is a must