Electrical & Electronics Engineer
In this role you will join Nova's electronics team as an Electrical and Electronics Designer. You will be designing, developing, and implementing advanced electronics and electrical systems for the next-generation Optical Critical Dimension (OCD) metrology tools, as part of a world class R&D division.
We develop complex metrology systems for ultra-high precision measurements of semiconductor manufacturing processes. These systems incorporate electrical modules, boards and cables. Owning these developments require proficiency in multiple disciplines of electronics design, as well as leading capabilities of either inhouse work group or external suppliers.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as an Electrical and Electronics Designer?
- Electrical (AC and DC) and electronics design for multidisciplinary systems and submodules.
- Engineering, documentation, working with PDM systems- Such as TEAMCENTER, AGILE, priority.
- Assist with Safety audit requirements and preparation.
- Work on the electrical integration and application systems from prototype through to production.
- Participates in product spec. definition and design reviews presenting electrical & electronics engineering point of view.
- Works with suppliers and manufacturers to establish specifications for needed equipment and keep up on the latest developments.
- Prepares testing, inspection and troubleshooting guides for designed electronics or electrical modules and subsystems.
- Lab. testing and data analysis.
- Supports R&D activities in terms of electrical or electronics assistance for lab set-ups, prototypes, and jigs.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute.
- Above 3 years in electronics and electrical design in multidisciplinary systems.
- Advantage: Established semiconductor, print, defense, or medical equipment companies.
- Experience of electrical component (up to 220V), design, development and integration.
- Knowledge and experience in Engineering Changes processes (ECO, FA, NCR, CAPA)
- Experience in electrical and electronics safety requirements and certifications.
- Advantage: knowledge in SEMI standard.
- Interpreting complex electronic schematic and wiring diagrams.
- Electronics and Electrical design process.
- Proof of design tests in lab and on-tool integration tests.
- Thorough knowledge of systems integration skills. Building lab setups, prototypes, and jigs.
- Advantage: complex systems incorporating optics, electronics, and mechanics
- Proven communication skills in an inter-cultural environment. Capability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Fluent Hebrew & English.