We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer
Korea service team at NOVA is looking for a Field Service Engineer in Yongin, Korea
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We provide automated equipment and expertise to control chemical-based manufacturing processes around the globe.
- Our systems reduce risk, reduce cost, and reduce consumption and environmental waste, while increasing yield, productivity, and confidence. While any given process typically requires only a handful of key measurements, we offer the widest variety of analytical techniques and instruments to ensure that the most appropriate methods are available for automation.
- We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Korea service team:
We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting all products. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Service Engineer?
- Install and operate CMD(ancolyzer) systems and perform annual PM operations
- Conducting of New system installation and set-up system annual PM
- Provide diagnosis of complex issue and perform correct troubleshooting tasks
- Provide diagnosis of data issue and perform correct troubleshooting tasks
- Provide correct diagnosis for issue with escalation to Team Leader during system down and communicate
- Conducting of customer service and communicate with Team Leader
- Conducting of customer training services
- Preferred for Titration / UV-VIS / CVS / HPLC about chemical analysis.
- Preferred for minimum two years of experience in semiconductor field or chemical analysis.
- Preferred for chemistry major.
- Preferred for the College/University degree in engineering.
- Excellent Customer Relations and Communications skill.
- Preferred for Elementary level written and oral communications capability in English
- Ability to efficiently utilize all Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.