We are looking for a
NPI Optical Engineer
The Engineering Department at Nova is looking for an experienced Optical Engineer to join the Engineering & NPI HW Technology Team.
Nova’s Engineering department is part of the Operation Division.
the Engineering department is responsible for all manufacturability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-Eimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Eng & NPI Technology team:
- A Matrix team is responsible for all optical modules of Nova’s tools, starting from light sources, through core optical components and more
- Team members are involved in development phases through NPI stages, production floor support and supplier activities, quality, Jigs and EOL alternative qualifications.
- All team members operate in a multi-tasking environment, leading in parallel various engineering activities.
What will you do as Optical Engineer?
- Manufacturing Engineering for existing products (ECO, EOL, Cost reduction, Documentation, Work Procedure, Design testing Jigs, Failure Analysis, etc.)
- Conduct Lab tests for root cause analysis, alternative qualifications, and on-going support to Production.
- Tech management of Nova’s Optic suppliers
- Engineering support to R&D, Production, Service, Materials & Logistics, Purchasing
- Transfer to Production (TTP) of new products - NPI
- Development and CIP of Optic modules of existing products- Sustain
- B.A Physics expertise in Optics Or B.Sc. in Electrical-Optics. or Practical Engineer degree in Optics.
- 1 year of practical hands-on experience with the following key responsibilities-Advantage.
- Proven experience as Production Engineering / R&D / NPI in high-tech environment
- Knowledge and experience in Engineering Changes processes (ECO, FA, NCR, CAPA)
- Knowledge in documentation preparation: manufacturing drawings, assembly, test procedures, ATP/ATR
- Proven experience in sourcing Optics components.
- Proven experience working with Optics suppliers
- Experience in Transfer-to-production (TTP) activity
- PDM systems- Such as SMART, TEAMCENTER, AGILE (advantage), OrCAD (advantage), Priority (Advantage)
- Proficiency with Matlab and/or Python (Python preferred)- advantage
- Semiconductor Multidisciplinary equipment manufacturing- advantage.
Join us if you are....
- A Team Player, Independent, motivated, and enthusiastic about breakthroughs
- Highly Motivated and Creative
- Have Technical senses, strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary environment, including mechanics, software, optics, purchasing, manufacturing.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com