We are looking for a
The Engineering & NPI team at Nova is looking for a Product Lead to be responsible for all the system engineering related aspects
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Engineering team:
Nova’s Engineering department is part of Operation division. Engineering department is responsible for all manufacturability and sustainability aspects of Nova’s multidisciplinary products, as well as for all NPI related processes - both HW & SW products.
What will you do as Product Lead?
Product Lead engineer will be responsible for all the system engineering related aspects in the Integrated product line. Focal point for all system/electronics/optics/mechanics related issues during product lifetime – NPI to end of life.
1. Lead product NPI activities, starting from the design stage & DFx, through first article stage to implementation & sustain.
2. Support all Production needs, manage cycle time, jigs & tools, cost reduction activity, troubleshooting & reliability.
3. Support and lead all aspect of existing products that under Operations responsibility including field failure analysis reports, wavers from spec. ECO, EOL, Work Procedure, Failure Analysis, CIP etc.
4. Engineering support to all operation departments as Service, logistics, Purchasing, QA, R&D & Subcontractors (field and production failures, production “stopper”, supplier’s qualification and audits, developing/upgrading parts, cost reduction projects).
- B.Sc. Electronics / Mechanics engineer
- 4 years’ experience in multi-disciplinary industry, including- electronics, software, optics, motion control, mechanics and manufacturing
- Semiconductor industry- advantage
- Experience with Engineering processes - Transfer-to-production, NPI activity, R&D support
- Advantage – M.Sc. in system / electro-optics / physics
- Hebrew – High level
- English – High level
- Ability to work independently in multi-disciplinary environment, including electronics, mechanics, software, optics, purchasing and manufacturing.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and team relationships.
- Good self-education ability
- We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
- We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
- Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
- We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com