Experimental Physics-oriented Student
CTO Group at Nova is looking for an Experimental Physics-oriented Student.
Nova’s CTO mission is to continuously explore and research new technological paths, to cope with the industry’s ever-more-complex demands.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see the impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
This student will work with the team responsible for identification, study, and initial feasibility tests of future generation technologies. He will join the CTO team in experimental feasibility, focusing on technologies that are in preliminary development stages.
- Master'sPh.D. with high grades in Physics or Engineering
- Lab hands on experience, working on optical systems (required)
- 2-3 work days a week (required)
- Python proficiency (advantage)