We are looking for a
IM SW Team at Nova is looking for a SW engineer to participate in feature development complex in-house software platform.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining a SW team responsible for our next-gen platforms and capabilities:
- We’re an Agile Scrum team with self-improvement as our core value.
- We’re also responsible for cross-platform needs of interfacing our platforms to FAB systems and other machinery in the FAB.
- We’re a team that believes in partnering up with teams of other disciplines to deliver and create value from our cooperation.
What will you do as a “SW Engineer”?
Feature development & Support of a complex in-house software platform. This will include design, implementation, and fixes of sequences, various algorithms, optimizations, calibrations, and integration with other system modules.
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Have a SW Engineering degree.
- At least 7 years of experience in a Multidisciplinary SW/HW company.
- Have 5+ years of hands-on software design and development
- Ability and willingness to work on any tier, from UI front end to the Server backend
- Strong fluency and skillset with C# and .NET - must
- English- High Level
- Availability to fly abroad for short periods if needed.
- Dedicated, self-motivated team player and excellent Interpersonal skills
The extra spice
- Experience as a Scrum master
- Highly Passionate regarding Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Experience in Pattern recognition or other image processing algorithms.
- Full Stack with front-end strength.
- Be a lover of technology & technological problem-solving.
- Proven ability to facilitate change and improvement.
- Strong SOLID Skills.
- Enjoy working in collaboration to achieve common goals
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org