We are looking for a
Field Service Engineer
Our Global Business Group at Nova is looking for a Field Service Engineer who is a self-starter, has a positive attitude, is a team player, and can support our systems at the customer site in a professional manner. The FSE will perform engineering and technical activities, while utilizing company’s R&D teams to direct technology development of new products.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, mathematics, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of what is possible in semiconductor manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners and brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Certified Best Places to Work from "Great Places to Work" in 2022 & 2023 (Rated by our employees) Top 30 in our industry category
- Doubled in revenue from 2020 to 2022
- Customer focus: We value building strong relationships. You'll be the face of Nova, working closely with customers to understand their needs.
- Continuous learning: We're passionate about growth. You'll gain in-depth knowledge of cutting-edge metrology tools, participate in industry trainings, and receive ongoing mentorship from experienced engineers.
- Support Nova and End Users service as defined under Nova’s warranty and service support agreements
- Maintain proper reporting methods for all activities of customer support as defined by the Service Manager
- Assist in new equipment installations, “add-ons,” and upgrades
- Provide feedback to the US headquarters based on experience gained with customers
- Produce regular reports to customer and Nova management
- Provide customer training and retraining
- Ensure an adequate level of know how among customers’ ‘users’
- Manage Nova’s parts inventory at the locations assigned to this position
- Assist in setting Nova’s spare parts stock policy and maintain proper levels of stock in accordance with that policy
- Repair parts and components according to general service policy
- Verify that spare systems are stored properly and are available without delay when needed
- Provide sales support and sales related information
- Collaborate with sales and customer on-site evaluations
- Be familiar with customer operating methods, procedures, and policy
- Adhere to customers’ site policies and guidelines with regards to safety, performance and behavior
- Maintain customers’ information with the utmost confidentiality
- Be polite, cordial, considerate, and respectful when communicating with customers
- Provide customer support during working schedule defined by service contract
- Be prepared to support the customer beyond the defined working schedule as required, it can be included weekend / holiday / night shift.
- Minimum BS in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience working with multi-discipline semiconductor manufacturing equipment, metrology tool experience is plus
- Knowledge in optics, GUI SW design, and mechanical components
- Ability to travel US and Internationally
- Traveling to other customer sites is expected up to 30%.