We are looking for a
Corporate FP&A Business Partner
The Corporate FP&A Business Partner in Nova collaborates closely with key stakeholders across the organization, offering financial insights, analysis, and strategic support to enrich decision-making processes.
In this role, you will collaborate with senior leaders and frontline functions to provide valuable insights for the company's planning and analysis efforts.
- Business partner to various global corporate departments including: Operations, IT, Facilities, HR, CTO, Marketing and other central support teams.
- Advise department leaders on financial implications of strategic projects and initiatives.
- Prepare annual departmental budgets, as part of the yearly operation plan, in collaboration with department leads, including expense, headcount and capital plans.
- Support P&L forecast process
- Monitor periodical financial performance against budget, providing variance explanations, ensure accurate expense recording and deliver insightful analysis.
- Working with global teams to assure on-going information stream to provide a valuable comprehensive business insights.
- Support the implementation of new FP&A processes in corporate teams.
- Develop and maintain departmental financial models to support what-if scenario planning.
- Analyze departmental costs and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Support ad-hoc analysis requests from senior leadership across functions.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships across corporate functions and divisions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to maintain regular information stream, ensure alignment of guidelines, working processes and methodologies and implementation of budget policy
- Support infrastructure IT projects and maintaining BI tools.
- Preparation of managerial reports and presentations
- Support quarterly closing activities and process.
- B.A in Economics / Accounting or Finance related field
- 5+ years of relevant FP&A or financial analysis experience
- Experience in business partnership supporting multiple department/teams an advantage.
- Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
- Hands-on personality, high attention to details and strong organizational abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- BI oriented
- Strong Excel skills including modeling, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org