Field Service Engineer
Korea service team at Nova is looking for a Service Engineer in Dongtan, Korea
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Korea service team:
We provide service to a large-scale install base, at leading semiconductor manufacturers worldwide, responsible for training, installing and supporting all Nova products. We foster teamwork, excellence, and innovation, making customer success our main goal.
What will you do as Service Engineer?
- Provide project handling, customer support, including modifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing, customer training and repairing of NOVA systems
- Become proficient in recipe development for qualified NOVA recipes
- Act as primary contact between Nova Korea and customer related to system performance, collection of system reliability data, reporting and customer satisfaction
- Quantify system performance, including system to system matching, using sound statistical techniques.
- Coordinate all service activities with customer to maximize system tool up time.
- Minimum five years of experience in metrology equipment service or similar complex systems, along with extensive hands-on fab experience is required.
- B.S. or B.A. required. Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical engineering or Engineering preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communications capability (Native Korean and Advanced or intermediate English)
- Excellent knowledge of Field Service fundamentals and Strong project management skills
- Excellent Customer Relations and Communications skill.
- Why Nova:
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.