Field Service Engineer
Nova Measuring Instrument Ltd. is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. The company’s maintains its technological edge by continuously introducing advanced capabilities and extensions of its technology portfolio. The company’s continuous product innovation that combines robust high-precision optical design with unique algorithms and software modeling engines, best in class in industry.
- Implement the Customer Support Policy for the OEM End User. Supervise, maintain and support company systems in the field.
- Support OEM partners, and End Users internal service as defined under warranty and service support agreements.
- Maintain, support, and guide proper training to all users, including OEM and End User personnel. (Training will be provided, in most cases, by an engineer dedicated to training).
- Maintain proper reporting methods for all activities of customer support as defined by the Territory Service Manager/Customer Support Manager.
- Maintain company’s parts inventory under the position’s control. Maintain proper level of stock in accordance with company spare parts tock policy, as set from time to time.
- Assist in new equipment integration, “add-ons,” and upgrades.
- Provide feedback to the headquarters based on experience gained with customers.
- Semiconductor industry experience is a plus and especially in CMP would be an advantage
- Experience in the metrology related or in wafer fabrication company (process engineer)
- Collage(University) or above degree in EE or Engineering related
- Mandarin (Converse, Read and write)
- English (Converse, Read and write)
- Must be able to work Independently and also a team player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel to various regions for training (basic training for up to 2 months) and support activitie
- Could work with multiple language working environment
- Single will be preferred
- Quick leaning
- Proactive, dedicated