Field Service Engineer, Dublin, Ireland
• Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
• We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
• We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
• Implement the Customer Support Policy for the OEM End User. Supervise, maintain and support company systems in the field.
• Support OEM partners, and End Users internal service as defined under warranty and service support agreements.
• Maintain, support, and guide proper training to all users, including OEM and End User personnel. (Training will be provided, in most cases, by an engineer dedicated to training).
• Maintain proper reporting methods for all activities of customer support as defined by the Territory Service Manager/Customer Support Manager.
• Maintain company’s parts inventory under the position’s control. Maintain proper level of stock in accordance with company spare parts tock policy, as set from time to time.
• Assist in new equipment integration, “add-ons,” and upgrades.
• Provide feedback to the headquarters based on experience gained with customers.
• Provide customer training and re-training. Ensure an adequate level of customers “know how”.
• Provide sales support and sales related information.
• Collaborate with sales and customer on-site evaluations.
• Assist Nova’s OEM partners and salespeople in demonstrating Nova’s system capabilities to potential customers.
• Be familiar with customer operating methods, procedures, and policy.
• Adhere to customers’ site policies and guidelines about performance and behavior.
• Maintain customers’ information with the utmost confidentiality.
• When in doubt, always verify with and obtain approval from the proper customer
authority prior to taking any action.
• Be polite, cordial, considerate, and respectful when communicating with customers.
• Work experience with a technical background would be desirable, but is not a requirement
• Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or relative course will be plus
• well knowledge in Semiconductor will be plus
• Good communication skills, team player, service orientate
• Able accept work shift and oversea support if need
• Proficient in English
• Worldwide travel required for FSE training or customer support activities. (approx. 20%).