· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
· You’ll be joining china team, reporting to Asia Accounting & Control Director
Oversee and manage the financial and accounting operation of China in all aspects, including:
· On time preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and in accordance with US GAAP and CASA/ASBE (China GAAP)
· Execute Nova group’s accounting policies and internal controls to ensure timely and qualitative information flow.
· Handling company’s statutory, internal and SoX audits
· Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and monthly budget review
· Ensure proper Tax & VAT reports submission in compliance with local regulation
· Responsible of all aspects of payroll processing.
· Following global policies and assisting in the formulation of local internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
· Board & Shareholders meetings preparation and statutory reports to authorities.
· Maintain and monitor effective internal controls to ensure accurate financial information with compliance to Local and Global policies and implement audit reports corrective action
· Ensure compliance with SOX requirements
· Approve transactions within the ERP
· Approve invoices for payment
· Approve payments per company signatory rights
· The global finance team
· Country managers, HR and Accountants.
· local sales and service managers
· External and internal auditors
· BA in Accounting or relevant education and CPA certification
· 5 years of work experience in accounting (Big 4 experience will be an advantage)
· Well-organized with ability to prioritize task and work under strict and demanding schedule
· Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills, multinational work experience will be an advantage
· Strong English and Chinese capabilities, both written and spoken