We are looking for a
Finance Controller KR & JP
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
- You’ll be joining Korea Finance team, reporting to Asia Pacific Finance Director
Oversee and Manage all financial and accounting operation of North Asia (Korea & Japan) in all aspects, including:
- Ensure timely preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and in accordance with US GAAP and K-GAAP.
- Full responsibility of company’s statutory, internal and SoX audits
- Ensure proper Tax and VAT/CTAX reports submission in compliance with local regulations in each entity.
- Oversee and manage all aspects related to payroll processing.
- Legal compliance including board & shareholders meetings, statuary, insurance, and reports to authorities.
- Maintain and monitor effective internal controls to ensure accurate financial information with compliance to Local and Global policies and implement audit reports corrective actions.
- Support the preparation of annual operation plan and prepare monthly budget review with local management and global F&PA team.
- Cashflow planning including capital investments, collections, and payments.
- Lead local accounting teams.
- Support company’s global financial processes in changing environment as related to group reporting and IT systems and PMI process
- Approve transactions within the ERP
- Approve payments per company signatory rights
- Approve purchase orders per company signatory rights
- Global Finance Team
- Country managers, HR and local finance team.
- local sales and service managers
- External and internal auditors in Korea, Japan and Israel
- Local consultants
- BA in Accounting or relevant education and CPA certification
- 10+ years of work experience in Accounting and Finance
- Solid audit experience (Big 4 experience will be an advantage)
- Proven managing skills and team leadership experience
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize tasks and work under strict and demanding schedule in independent manner.
- Highly Responsible and accountable
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, multinational work experience will be an advantage
- Strong English and Korean capabilities, both written and spoken
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com