- The Finance Department at Nova is looking for Assistant Controller to take part in end to end business and financial processes.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- You’ll be joining the Israel and Europe Accounting & Control team:
- The team is based in Israel Headquarters
- The team is comprised of approximately 10 professionals, leading the fluent financial operations and financial reporting of the Israeli company, with approximately $350M in turn over
- What will you do as a Revenue Assistant Controller?
- Be responsible for period close activities, including preparing monthly revenue recognition journal entries, monthly revenue analytics and deferred revenue account reconciliations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with legal, sales, and sales operations to guide on technical accounting, policy, or process issues around revenue recognition.
- Execute certain key revenue controls including revenue recognition policy for new products and services.
- You will be required to present deep understanding of the accounting aspects and implications at the area under your responsibility, and to work closely with the relevant business departments to support quarterly operations, reporting and guidance.
- Review different documents of appropriate revenue recognition following relevant accounting literature and the Company's revenue recognition policy.
- Support implementation of new ERP projects.
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP
- At least 2 years' experience in a Big 4 accounting firm auditing global hi-tech companies or work at global hi-tech companies
- High-level English - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong EXCEL experience
- Experience with Priority ERP system – advantage
- Experience with complex revenue issues – advantage
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Teamwork, multi-tasking and professional know how in the area of expertise.
The extra spice:
- Fast learner, detail oriented, and creative thinker able to solve complex accounting aspects in correlation to the ever-changing business environment.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!