· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
· Ensure timely and accurate performance of A/P and A/R duties in accordance with company’s accounting policies and schedule.
· Review employees expense report to ensure claimed expenses are accurately reflected per company policy and local taxation rules.
· Manage all activities necessary to closing books on monthly/quarterly/yearly basis in the ERP system.
· Prepare data for monthly closing, such as reconciliation of balances and A/P and A/R transactions.
· Ensure compliance with company’s rules and policies as well as local accounting, tax and other statutory regulations
· Prepare payments in online banking and monthly cashflow.
· Revenue reporting and collection reports
· Work with HR and payroll service provider on payroll processing and payments
· Work closely with External bookkeeping services to ensure timely reporting
· Budget control - Ensure accurate booking according to different budget types and support monthly budget review
· China Controller
· Global finance team
· External service provider
· BA in Accounting or relevant education with relevant work experience
· Well-organized with ability to work independently with guidance.
· 3+ years related accounting experience.
· Strong English and Chinese capabilities, both written and spoken