We are looking for a
Our Finance team is looking for a Subsidiaries Controller for a significant position to work with all company's entities.
The position will be reporting to Head of Global A&C
Consolidated financial statements, including:
- Preparing consolidation of financial statements.
- Work with the local team to ensure all the subsidiary financial statements comply with US-GAAP and/or local statutory requirements as applicable and meet the corporate policies and guidelines.
- Review entities reporting packages.
- Communicate the audit with external auditors
- US GAAP and company policies, including:
- Implement changes and updates to the company accounting policies
- Implement new US GAAP and SEC pronouncements into the company accounting
- Review global accounting policies and accounting memos
- Support Post-Merger Integration (PMI) processes
- Implementation of period-close management system
- Support the establishment of new entities
- Certified CPA – must
- Experience working at BIG 4- a significant advantage
- At least 2 years of post-internship experience, high-tech company experience – an advantage
- Knowledge of US-GAAP - Must
- Practical knowledge and experience in IT area– An Advantage
- Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Full proficiency both verbal & writing in English - Must.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com