We are looking for a
Our Finance team is looking for a SOX Specialist for a significant position to work with all company's divisions
The position will be reporting to SOX and Internal Audit Manager
Leads the internal testing process, including:
- Responsible to design the testing plans and to perform testing to the key control.
- Responsible to collect, review the evidences and document the test results.
- Manage the distribution of the documentation to the external auditors.
- Report of deficiencies and recommend the remediation actions needed.
- Perform follow up on remediation items.
Involvement in IT projects related to SOX, including:
- Responsibility for the implementation of SOX management system.
- Involvement in new ERP system implementation
- Involvement in SOX implementation in new entity
- Involvement in internal auditors follow up recommendations
- Working directly with external auditors
- Responsible for internal testing process (from end to end)
- Manage the work with SOX consultants and external auditors
- Responsible for implementation of SOX management system
- Global cross organization management teams (Finance, HR, Operation and IT)
- SOX consultants
- External Auditors
- Internal Auditors
- IT consultants
- 3-5 years of work experience in Sox auditing/advisory position for high tech companies at a BIG4 firm – Must
- CPA – An Advantage
- Practical knowledge and experience in IT area and SOX IT requirements – An Advantage
- Professional experience as a Sox or Internal controls analyst in a Tech/SEC traded company - An advantage
- Knowledge of COSO frameworks, US GAAP, and PCAOB requirements and
- trends- Must.
- Full proficiency both verbal & writing in English - Must.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com