We are looking for a
The Finance team at Nova is looking for an Israel Controller – Purchase to pay
The position will be reporting to Ltd Director of Finance
Lead all accounting and operational finance aspects of Nova Israel related to :
- Inventory of Nova Israel
- Nova Israel purchasing to payment process
- Payment cycles
- Processes with cross company departments
- Projects and new developments
- Capital assets purchasing and module
- Lease accounting
- Hedging process review
- Analytical review
- Support and execute SOX processes related to the above areas
- CPA, at least 2 year after internship, preferably experience in managing a small team of juniors or bookkeepers (either dotted or directly)
- High tech related experience in Big4.
- 1-2 year of experience as Controller or Assistant Controller in a business company
- US GAAP experience including Inventory aspects
- Experience with SOX compliance
- Fluent in English
- High level office experience including excel data management
- Ability to lead a specific area of responsibility A to Z
- Ability to communicate on the business level with sales operations
- Teamwork and multi-tasking
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com