We are looking for a
Nova is seeking a highly self-motivated Revenue Controller to lead all accounting and operational finance aspects of revenues, Tax and Financial close of Nova in the US. The successful candidate has strong technical and revenue operational experience, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-task-oriented environment. This position will be based in Fremont, CA, reporting to the Controller Manager. The ideal candidate will be comfortable generating frequent financial reports for senior management.
Nova Ltd. is a leading innovator and key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Our products are used in-line by leading chip foundries as well as original equipment manufacturers. Nova’s technology serves critical sectors of patterning, thin film deposition, CMP and diffusion in leading logic and memory fabs worldwide. market.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, mathematics, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of what is possible in semiconductor manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners and brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022 & 2023
- Opportunity to collaborate with the best in this field, our 1000+ employees love coming to work every day in our 12 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation
- Lead all accounting and operational finance aspects of Nova US quote to revenues to collection process
- Support and consult US product and services sales operations to identify in advance all revenue recognition aspects at the initial negotiation phase
- Work with the Sales Operations team to ensure proper consideration of revenue recognition aspects in the sales forecast
- Review and approve customer purchase orders and volume purchase agreements, to identify revenue recognition aspects, define revenue recognition requirements, and define the revenue allocation between the multiple elements, all in advance and as part of the business process
- Assist in resolution of technical revenue issues and write related technical memos
- Identify opportunities to improve, accelerate, and enhance the revenue cycle, and drive these initiatives to completion
- Oversee Accounts receivables, collection, and Credit
- Manage all US Tax planning and compliance, including quarterly provisions and annual tax returns filings while working with company’s tax consultants
- Manage the month/quarter end close ensuring that deadlines are met
- Manage the month end financial statement analysis and flux commentaries
- Manage quarterly and annual auditor’s (Ernst & Young) review. Provide PBC items and address additional requests or questions
- Work with a global team to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and teamwork
- Manage, Lead and coach a team of high-performing accounting professionals.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) in accounting or another relevant field
- 6+ years relevant accounting experience, including process and system experience, preferably with a background in a Big 4 public accounting firm
- Proficient understanding of (US GAAP) revenue recognition standard including extensive experience in the application of ASC 606 and working knowledge of all other current authoritative literature related to revenue recognition
- CPA, at least 2 year after internship, preferably experience in managing a small team of juniors or bookkeepers (either dotted or directly)
- High tech related experience in Big4.
- 1-2 year of experience as assistant controller in a business company
- US GAAP experience including revenue recognition and Tax aspects
- Fluent in English
- High level office experience including excel data management
Pay Range: $130,000- $150,000 Annually