We are looking for a
FP&A - Service Business Partner
The Finance department at Nova is looking for a Financial Analyst Partner to work with our Service Division
- Serve as a financial business partner and main focal point for the Service department in the corporate FP&A department.
- Budget planning, control and analysis of service department. Ensure accurate recording and deliver insightful analysis.
- Enhance service profitability:
- Generate and establish service profitability related KPIs
- Enhance service revenues and cost breakdown analysis including all service related transactions
- Service inventory analysis including KPIs establishments
- Generate methods for economic analysis of service profitability by different segments
- Implement service deals profitability calculation process
- Quarterly P&L closing activities and processes including inventory transactions, COGS, revenues and GM analysis.
- Global P&L preparation, analysis and presentation
- Service P&L forecast process
- Support annual operation plan for all service group related processes
- Preparation of managerial reports and presentations
- Working closely with various units managers and build cross departments interfaces (service/operations groups)
In order to succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- B.A in Economics / Business Administration
- 3-4 years of similar experience from FP&A departments.
- Manufacturing sector– an advantage
- Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
- Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- Ability to build and work with complex interfaces.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com.