We are looking for a
Financial Analyst Business Partner - Temporary
We are looking for a Temporary Financial Analyst to join our Finance team at Nova as business partner of DMD division units
What will you do as a Temporary Financial Analyst Business Partner?
- Serve as a financial business partner in the Finance team working closely with various units’ managers
- Budget planning and control, ensure accurate recording and deliver insightful analysis
- Preparation of managerial reports and presentations
- Support quarterly P&L forecast process
- Support quarterly closing activities and process
- B.A in Economics / Business Administration
- 2-4 years of similar experience from FP&A departments. Manufacturing sector – an advantage
- Possess a high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management
- Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com