The Finance Team at Nova is looking for a Payroll controller
You’ll be joining the Ltd Finance team:
The Ltd Finance group is in Rehovot and currently includes over 12 members
Our team is our second family!
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Payroll processing of all Nova Ltd employees (except of the Corporate management team) on-monthly basis in accordance to tax and social laws
- Manage Payroll Service provider and data accuracy
- Control over Nova Ltd employees’ pension and insurance payments to Agents and Institutes, including feedback review and payroll systems.
- Ensure reliable, accurate & up to date (Nova IL) payroll related bookkeeping ledgers in accordance with financial and tax requirements
- Preparation and review of working papers and bookkeeping ledgers as basis for the quarterly financial reports process, including employee and payroll provisions
- Ensure timely & qualitative reporting and payments to governmental and social institutions in Israel (Tax, Social Security, Pensions & Insurance institutes).
- Payroll systems related project management
- Expense reimbursement management and closing
- Approve salary payments and reports.
- Approve salary tax reports (161, 857, 126 form).
- Approve pension agents’ instruction forms
What will you do as Payroll Controller?
- Monthly manage and close payroll process
- Work with different functions across the company
- Work with different service providers
- Take part of quarterly closing of the entity
- Process and manage the expense reimbursement of the employees
- Lean and take part in different projects
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Great professional skills
- Ability to be super organized and focused
- Great interpersonal skills
- Certified payroll Controller - must
- 5 years experience as payroll Controller - must
- Experience with payroll processing for 200+ employees – advantage
- Hilan software experience – must
- Priority ERP experience – advantage
- Accountant 2/3 – advantage
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!