We are looking for a
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Treasure Analyst to join our team!
As a Corporate Treasury Analyst at Nova, your main responsibility will be all treasury activities in HQ & Corporate responsibilities.
- Manage all cash activities including cash conversions, wires, and account funding
- Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash
- Currency Hedging activities
- Operate inter-company cash activities
- Operate all Bank account activities
- Monitor bank and service fees
- Support cash investments and align with the company’s funding needs and investment policies
- Support and focal point to all Bank Signers
- Rolling cash forecast
- Implement best-in-class treasury processes and tools, new bank technologies, products, and services to improve the cash cycle and simplify company operations
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations
- Relevant Academic degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Treasury experience in Global environment
- Familiar with Customer credit practice and letters of Credit – Advantage
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently, self-learn and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Excellent English – writing and verbal skills
- Excellent Excel skills
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com