Accounts Payable Bookkeeper
The Accounts team at Nova is looking for a Accounts Payable Bookkeeper.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as an Accounts Payable Bookkeeper?
1.Purchase to pay process:
- Process vendor invoices on a daily basis
- Run reports for relevant parties (rejected, payments, etc.)
- Prepare payment run and post auto payments
- Respond to vendors (emails and phone)
- Maintain processes with relevant departments inhouse
2.Prepare monthly and quarterly work papers and reports
3.Assist in ERP projects
4.Other assignments as needed.
- Bookkeeping expert at level 2 or 3
- Hands-on experience - an advantage
- Excel - Excellent knowledge
- Israel tax-related experience (tax deductions, VAT) an advantage
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Ability to lead a specific area of responsibility A to Z
- Teamwork and multi-tasking
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!