FP&A team at Nova is looking for a Financial Business Partner for the operation department.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
What will you do as “role title”?
- Budget planning and budget control, working closely with various units managers.
- Preform periodical inventory and COGS analysis. including materials consumption control.
- BOM and cost reduction activities analysis and follow-up
- Manage budget plan, actual expenses and forecasts.
- Support quarterly closing activities and process.
- B.A in Economics / Business Administration
- 2-5 years of experience as Financial analyst
- Possess high level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management.
- Previous experience working in the manufacturing sector– advantage
- Hands-on personality, high attention to details capability, Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken.