Full Stack Developer
Our Cluster Team at Nova is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Cluster team:
- Four highly motivated and experienced developers
- Working on our distributed cluster based on Cloudera Hadoop
- Assisting QA in qualifying our deliveries
- Working in a service-oriented and distributed environment
- Exposed to interfaces in the group such as architecture and marketing
- Ongoing Teamwork, collaboration, and sharing between parties
What will you do as a Full Stack Developer?
- As a full-stack developer, you will be taking a major role in developing our next software products in the big data world.
- Full responsibility for designing and on-going delivery
Your success will be affected mostly with:
- Your ability and flexibility in diving into new areas
- Your motivation to learn new things and be creative
- Your ability to provide fast, clean, and high-quality solutions
- Passion to design and develop challenging and complex systems involving over service-oriented environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in hands-on design and development of full-stack/backend.
Significant experience with some of the following technology stack:
- Angular / NodeJS, Typescript, JS, ES6, CSS
- Java / Scala / Python – Advantage
- Operating Systems: Linux & Windows
- Apache Hadoop Frameworks: HIVE, HDFS, Kafka, IMPALA, SOLR – Advantage
- No-SQL & SQL DB’s (e.g. PostgreSQL, Redis) - Advantage
- APIs: HTTP REST API
- Cloud Technologies: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure - Advantage