We are looking for a
Our facilities department at Nova is looking for a seasoned and motivated receptionist for our HQ office in Rehovot.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
Member of the facility department
- Sitting at the company reception (answering the phone, mail, couriers)
- Providing service to company employees and guests (parking system, tags, delivers etc.)
- Environment community - responsible to organize the meetings, active, communication
- Facility's contacts person for company's events
- Supervision and tracking of orders / invoices in the ERP system Production of reports from the system
- Responsible for providing administrative service in the Facility Department
- Accompanying various projects in the office, support and assisting the facility manager in all office procedures and tasks
- Supporting the maintenance team: opening/closing service calls from the maintenance system, weekly meetings, suppliers (coordination of arrival of contractor / vendors), producing reports.
Working hours - 09: 00-18: 00
- High-level interpersonal communication
- Excellent service consciousness
- High teamwork ability
- Charismatic with positive energies, desire to learn
- Can do attitude
- Good level of English both oral and writing
- Familiarity with the ERP (Priority) system is an advantage
- Full knowledge and experience working with MS- Office
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com