We are looking for an
The SGP G&A Team at Nova is looking for an office admin in Singapore.
· Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
· We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
· We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the Singapore G&A team:
The G&A team is a small size team with friendly culture who plays critical role in the organization.
What will you do as an office admin in Singapore?
- Review employees expense report to ensure claimed expenses are accurately reflected per company policy and local taxation rules.
- Vendor payment coordination and document preparation.
- Local Customer invoicing per PO/contracts received.
- Revenue reporting per HQ requirements
- Payroll processing and calculation.
- Prepare monthly summary expense report for all expenses and submit to HQ.
- Invoice issued to HQ with supporting documents, HQ payment receipt coordination.
- Budget control – Tracking of bookings by HQ according to different budget types and support monthly budget review for office management.
- Closely work and coordinate with Finance team locally and in HQ and China.
- Ensure compliance with company’s rules and policies as well as local accounting, tax and other statutory regulations.
- Responsible for all aspects of offices admin in Southeast Asia, provide office reception, express delivery, meeting room coordination, office supply, employee gift procurement, office notice board service. Managing office facilities, cleaning, green plant service with service providers.
- Support office manager the activities related to Security, Health and safety, support office emergency evacuation process.
- Travel assistance for Southeast Asia employees, include but not limited to hotel booking, car arrangement, travel system maintenance, invitation letter, visa application, quarantine supply and assistance for visitors in Southeast Asia.
- Arrange and organize office, event, employee activities.
- Support recruitment job post, employee onboarding, exit, insurance etc. HR employee life cycle.
- Monthly Payroll calculation, payment, Q&A with employees.
- Perform system maintenance.
- Other assignments by HR Manager.
What will make you succeed in the role?
1. Ability to adapt and fit into the organization in a short period.
2. Keen to take on new challenges and passionate about learning.
3. System savvy.
4. Good people skills with different stakeholders.
5. Mind for details.
- Bachelor degree, preferable major in Business Administration, accounting or relevant subjects
- 1 year HR working experience in HR or administrative is preferable
- 3 years of experience working in finance Admin
- Good English, both written and oral
- Good MS PC skills, familiar with Excel, Word, PPT etc.
- Open minded and excellent communication /coordination/ execution skill
- Good soft skills dealing with different stakeholders
- Detail oriented, self-driven and strong can-do spirit
- Logical and good problem shooting ability, sense of continuous improvement, integrity, and sense of confidentiality
The extra spice:
Good personality and communication skills.