Human Resources Generalist
Nova Measuring Instruments is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to support all general areas of Human Resources. Responsibilities include managing the recruiting cycle from sourcing and interviewing to the offer stage; New hire onboarding, Payroll and benefits administration; execution of employee’s wellbeing plan including events, team buildings and volunteering activities.
The HR generalist will be a part of a global HR team and support the U.S. employees and managers, reporting to the U.S. HR Director.
- Manage Nova’s ATS system (Comeet)
- Manage the hiring process from sourcing, conducting interviews, salary recommendations, negotiations, and offer letter generation
- Prepare and update job descriptions and job specifications together with hiring managers to attract the right talents for Nova
- Implement sourcing strategies that provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool through networking, referrals, job postings and direct sourcing for passive talent
- work with recruitment agencies when necessary
- Working closely with the Corporate TA team to follow global guidelines
- Support visa and immigration process
- Preserve and enhance a one-Nova positive candidate experience and promote Nova’s Employer Brand internally and externally
- Company event/ department activities planning, coordinating and executing.
- Select and work with purchasing on employee gifts
- Plan and execute community relations programs
- Manage the annual training plan
- Coordinate training activities
- Prepare training reports
Payroll and benefits management
- Managing Payroll updates and processing
- Benefits administration
- Onboarding, termination, and ongoing work with Insperity team
- 3-5-years Human Resources / Recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred
- Sourcing capabilities, experience working with Linked- In.
- Working knowledge of HR-related areas of legality - advantage
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, comfortable speaking with employees and managers.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- At least 2 years sourcing and recruiting for hi tech industry
Our Employees Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities