Global Learning and Knowledge Manager
We are looking for a Global Learning & Knowledge Manager to help both Nova and our employees to advance our skills and knowledge. You will join the Global HR team at Nova and will be part of the Global OD & Learning department.
In this role you will design, create, and execute Nova’s learning and Knowledge strategy infrastructure, processes and programs in an advanced, fast growing global company.
So how will your day look like?
- Evaluate global, individual and organizational, knowledge and learning needs
- Translate business needs to effective, ROI driven, E2E learning solutions and knowledge infrastructure to improve business performance
- Design and execute learning strategy - and manage global learning programs and methods
- Choose & Implement digital learning platforms, tools, social learning activities and innovative learning methodologies globally
- Track budgets, negotiate contracts and build strong partnerships with vendors and consultants
- Nurture a learning and knowledge sharing culture
- Assess the success of learning plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Design and implement certification path for dedicated population
- Partner with the OD lead to implement development programs
- Proven experience as a Learning and knowledge lead in a tech and global company
- Current knowledge of effective & new learning methods and tools
- Familiarity with digital platforms and practices
- Experience working with vendors, project management and budgeting
- Experience as learning developer – an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with employees and vendors
- Ability to work in a cross-matrix organization
- Previous experience working with LMS
- Enthusiastic and team player