HR Leader - KR and JP
The Global HR Team at Nova is looking for an HR Leader to support and lead HR activities and processes in KR and Japan.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the HR Global team:
- A global team of professional who aims high and pave his way from Dream to Win through best HR practices and methods.
- A team of winners constantly looking ways to improve and to Win our Talents both internally and externally.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead all HR aspects in Korea and Japan (located in Hwaseong-si).
- Recruit talented personnel (including Business, Application & Service roles), conduct the full cycle of recruitment (sourcing, posting, , interviewing, etc.).Ensure a positive and professional candidate experience.
- Significant and close partner to KR& JP Country managers
- Deal with care of employee’s requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Managed and implemented core HR programs & initiatives in the region (to include: training, onboarding, performance management, wellbeing and CSR activities, compensation, internal mobility, internal communication, succession plans, etc.).
- HR Partnership to employees and managers to provide professional and “high touch” HR support and advisory.
- Drive employees’ sense of pride, engagement and passion. Ensure excellent employee experience through the employee lifecycle
- Provide an advisory and consultancy service to the region’s s managers, at all levels, on a range of human resources and change management aspects.
- Strengthen the Nova’s brand as a preferred employer (co-lead with HQ Employer brand leaders).
- Understands the broader organizational context and utilize it to develop HR solutions that supports the division’s mission and strategy
- Ensures the organization retains and develops key talents
- Liaising with Global HR team ensuring effective high quality delivery of the services
- A member of the Nova Korea staff
- Reporting to Nova GBG HR VP based Israel
- *Nova will finance internal Relocation (to Hwaseong-si) in case needed.
- 8+ years' experience as HR leader with best in class HR practices
- Experience as HR Business Partner / Leader in a global company – must
- Experience in the semiconductor industry companies - advantage
- High communication skills in both Korean and English (reading & writing).
- Relevant BA degree from a high-level academic institute
- Advantage- Living/studying abroad
- Holds both business & organizational acumen as well as people centricity approach.
- Agility and personal resilience to work in dynamic environment
- Combined task oriented with communication skills.
- Demonstrates passion and care while approaches all tasks
- Collaborative / team player
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!