We are looking for a
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Global HR team at Nova is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to be part of the global TA team.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will manage E2E recruiting processes from sourcing to, drafting & negotiating job offers. Alongside these important and crucial tasks, the TA partner will be part of the Employer brand efforts in Academy relations, leading referral programs and echoing the Nova employer brand to potential candidates and channels.
The TA Partner will be part of the global TA team and will work closely with global and local internal and external interfaces, reporting directly to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced Semiconductor industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possibility.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
- E2E responsibility and accountability for all hiring processes in IL
- Prepare and update job descriptions and job specifications together with hiring managers to attract the right talents for Nova
- Develop sourcing strategies to engage candidates and build top talent diverse pipelines for Nova’s unique positions.
- Passionate social media persona who can map the right channels, professional groups, communities (The physics f.e.) for Nova’s populations.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of different sourcing strategies to continuously improve our processes while constantly looking for new resources for sourcing
- Lead targeted searches – creating long lists, approaching, etc.
- Conduct interviews for candidates in Israel in accordance with Nova’s values.
- Manage Nova’s coherent and professional ATS system, Comeet - train and guide territories and managers
- Provide analytical and well documented reports of the recruitment status to relevant interfaces
- Preserve and enhance a one-Nova positive candidate experience
- Strategize creative ways to build short and long-term talent pipelines: enhance Nova BFFR’s program globally, manage online and onsite university and professional events, initiate and lead meet ups and more.
- Strengthen the mindset of managers in regard to the TA approach
- 3 years of experience as a recruiter in a fast-growing global company – mandatory
- Proven experience in recruiting multi-disciplinary positions – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in TA domains and processes
- Hands-on ownership and leadership of hiring processes end to end
- Strong interview & assessment skills
- Proven sourcing skills with the ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Reliable, independent, result oriented, agile and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, initiative, and eager to deliver state-of-the-art ideas and solutions
- A people person with great interpersonal skills - "Can do" attitude, independent and proactive
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience and excellent negotiation skills,
- Passionate and eager to deepen knowledge of HR disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!