Wellbeing & Employee Experience Expert
We are looking for an outgoing, creative, and fun person to join our team and take part in our Employee Experience and efforts. In this role you will be :
- Leading wellbeing projects, from plan to execution to increase engagement & motivation in our Israel site
- Supporting all employee life cycle stages and experiences, connecting employees to the brand, values, and culture.
- End-to-end execution of employee experience projects and company events including celebrations, holidays, team building activities, Happy hours, employee celebrations and gifts and much much more..
- Take care of employees’ general wellbeing, including life cycle gifts and recognitions- professional and personal
- Create innovative ways to promote employees’ well-being using personalization, authenticity, and out-of-the-box thinking. This is your opportunity to shine!!
- Promote and communicate all projects and initiatives to maximize participation and engagement within the company, and strengthen our employer branding presence through external channels.
- Be the owner of IL community relation principles and employee volunteer activities
- Work closely with stakeholders such as Legal, finance, procurement and Ops on a day to day basis.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- SUPER creative with a can-do attitude from initiative to execution, ability to deliver under pressure, and eye for detail.
- High level of English and Hebrew, both spoken and written.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in similar roles - MUST.
- Experience in end-to-end execution of high -scale projects, activities, and events - MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences - Advantage.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!