Nova is looking for a IT infrastructure manager to manage the global IT systems teams.
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
- Responsible for all IT infrastructure at all company’s facilities worldwide (production sites and offices).
- Overall responsibility of the global IT services
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate IT systems, policies, and procedures
- Define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Work in synergy & collaboration with the Cyber security team
- Ensure security of data, networks, and backup systems
- Set & monitor the Long & short terms plans according to the IT strategy
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness of the IT infrastructure
- Establish KPI system and drive continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Manage IT service providers and IT equipment of worldwide users
- Direct management of the IT system team (3 experts) & IT service team leader (who managed global team of 7 technicians)
- At least 5 years of experience as a IT infrastructure Manager from a global company.
- At least 10 years of experience in the Infrastructure architecture/ Network domain.
- Experience in leading and managing IT projects/ IS projects.
- Advanced leadership and conflict management skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Great project management skills, including organizing, planning, time management and prioritization
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!