Helpdesk Team Leader
IT Group at Nova is looking for a Help Desk Team leader to manage IT service for Nova employees over the phone or face to face
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
You’ll be leading the Helpdesk team:
- Friendly and professional
What will you do as “Help desk team leader”?
- Manage a team of 3-5 IT support experts
- Assign tasks and tickets to reach defined SLA
- 1st and 2nd Tier of Microsoft Windows client support (Windows 10)
- Workstation hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Purchasing, installing and support of user laptops
- Order and support peripheral equipment
- Network troubleshooting
- User and permission management on AD and O365
What will make you succeed in the role?
- 5 years of IT experience
- 2 years of experience as a Team Leader
- Can do approach
- Ability to follow-up on projects and tasks
- Project management skills
- Ability to Define a process and document it
- Active Directory support
- Networking experience
The extra spice
- High level of English
- Able to investigate a problem and provide a solution
- Service oriented attitude
Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2018 and 2019.
Because our 650 employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2019
Our offices are pretty awesome (and so are the people who work in them)! Take a look
Want to nail the interview? Get some background
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!