Director of Information Technology
Nova is looking for an IT executive to lead all information technology operations within the company. Responsible for strategic planning, designing, developing, and implementing of organizational information systems, business applications, IT infrastructure and support. Responsible for the supervision, implementation and maintenance of the company’s products computing needs.
Report to: Chief Operating Officer, member of the Operations staff
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and IT plans.
- Develop IT strategies to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
- Develops and maintains corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness related to the acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems.
- Identifying emerging information technologies to be analyzed, assimilated and integrated within the organization.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the systems architecture, defining standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection of company information systems.
- Collect necessary specifications for each company department and make sure their requirements are included in the annual plans
- Leads IT operational planning to achieve company business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization
- Leading the IT Department to support daily operations and continue to enhance IT systems and services to meet the needs of associates and partners.
- Effectively managing the day to day development and execution of all information technology functions: enterprise software, applications development, technology infrastructure (servers, workstations, peripherals, network, wireless devices, telecommunications etc.)
- Leads approved IT projects from start to end to ensure tasks and ownership are assigned, timelines are met and the project stays on scope and budget while providing continuous communication and updates
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and company portal and ensuring the protection of users' data.
- Provide management leadership for the IT team by attracting, retaining, and developing all members of the team to achieve high performance levels by ensuring a positive and ethical work culture. Establishes IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Information Technology, Master's degree is highly preferable.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in managing a global team on all IT domains: network infrastructure, business applications (ERP, PLM, ALM, CRM) and help-desk
- Practical experience with a variety of processes and software applications.
- Strong leadership abilities and excellent mentoring skills. Strong verbal, organizational and written communication
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects
- Consistently deliver high quality work, products and services in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Strong Work Ethic !! has a self-starting nature and conscientious and diligent work ethic, a demonstrated flexibility, integrity, and commitment to see any issue through to its resolution.
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!