IT Infrastructure Team at Nova is looking for an experienced Microsoft System Administrator.
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as experienced System Administrator?
- You will be responsible for:
- Configuring and managing all aspects of Active Directory and Directory Services, including GPO, CA, Radius services, ADFS, user account full lifecycle management
- Azure AD, Enterprise Applications integrations, SAML authentication integration, and all other Azure AD payloads, including MFA and Conditional Access policies
- Endpoint Management (Intune) for Windows, Android/iOS, and macOS, configuration and compliance profiles, MAM aware applications, MDM, Autopilot
- Office 365 and Exchange Hybrid administration
- Developing and maintaining scripts using PowerShell
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Be a strong team player
- Willingness to master new technologies and products
- Project management skills
- Self-learning capabilities and out-of-box thinking
- Fast adjusting to changes in highly dynamic environment, time management
- Good personal communication skills and fluency in English
- Experienced and in-depth professional in MS Active Directory and Services, Office 365, Azure AD, Exchange Hybrid, and Intune from large/global enterprise
- Good grip on PowerShell scripting
- Fluent in English
- MCSE certification (preferred)
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!