Help Desk Technician
IT Helpdesk at Nova is looking for a Help Desk Technician to provide IT service for Nova employees.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
You’ll be joining the Global IT team:
A professional global team from different cultures and with a passion for technology.
What will you do as Help desk technician?
- 1st and 2nd Tier of Microsoft Windows client support (Windows 10)
- Workstation hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Installation and support of user environment
- Support peripheral equipment
- Network troubleshooting
- User and permission management
What will make you succeed in the role?
- 5 years of IT experience
- Corporate endpoints running Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365 support
- Active Directory support
- Networking experience
The extra spice
- Able to investigate a problem and provide a solution
- Ability to follow procedures and guidelines
- Service oriented attitude
- Fortune magazine chose Nova as one of the fastest growing companies in the world in 2019 and 2020
- Because our 700+ employees love coming to work every day in our 18 offices across the globe and share their passion for technology and innovation.
- Nova is rated as one of best 25 hi-tech companies to work for by both BDI and Dun & Bradstreet in 2020