We are looking for a
The IT Infrastructure Team at Nova is looking for an experienced System Administrator.
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
What will you do as experienced System Administrator?
- You will be responsible for:
- Servers and storage configuration
- Backup Operation
- Servers Installation
- Break fix support
- Developing and maintaining the compute environment (include virtualization)
- Monitoring and capacity planning
What will make you succeed in the role?
- Strong team player
- Willingness to master new technologies and products
- Project management skills
- Self-learning capabilities and out-of-box thinking
- Fast adjusting to changes in highly dynamic environment, time management
- Good personal communication skills and fluency in English
- 4+ years of windows system admin experience, including installation, configuration, upgrades, and maintenance.
- 4 + years of storage administration experience
- Linux administration, advantage
- Solid understanding of virtualization, VMware
- Knowledge and understanding of Datacenters and Networks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously.
- Basic Experience with PKI and Certificates.
- Strong Knowledge of Citrix
- Solid understanding of Backup operation and procedures
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!
If you need assistance due to a disability, you may contact us at Talents@novami.com