Our mission statement: Enabling global enterprise growth by providing IT solutions for our business partners
In this role you will join Nova's Global IT department. Nova's global IT department is leading an advanced global solutions, architectures and services.
- Lead and implement diverse Information Systems globally.
- Business partner for business units per needs.
- Design an appropriate improved IT solutions
- Write analysis documents
- Work closely with developers and vendors according to specific business needs.
- 3 years of experience in leading and implementing IS Projects in a global company
- Previous experience as a Business system analyst or Project Manager in an E2E project.
- Analysis and support HR systems. - Advantage
- Microsoft 365 Platform administration – Advantage
- Microsoft TFS Platform administration – Advantage
- Microsoft Project & PWA administration – Advantage
- Previous experience in programming based .Net, SQL, HTML - Advantage
- Team Player
Nova is a leading innovator and a key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova is headquartered in Rehovot and is listed at the top 20 companies in the Globs D&B the best HiTech companies to work at.
If you enjoy working with people who share the passion for science, math and innovation and have advanced problem resolution skills, you belong with us!
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!