We are looking for a
Supply Chain ERP System Analyst
The ERP Team at Nova is looking for a Supply Chain ERP System Analyst / SME (Subject Matter Expert) to Lead the Supply chain domain in the new ERP project.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software, and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the global ERP team:
- The ERP team is responsible for leading the operational core information systems.
- To be part of our next-generation ERP solution.
What will you do as Supply Chain ERP System Analyst?
- Lead global ERP project implementation focus on Operation / Supply chain modules
- Focusing on – Planning / MRP / Supply Chain process
- Partner with business owners to define business processes and its information systems implementation plan
- Act as the customers' focal point
- B.Sc. in industrial engineering with information systems as a major
- 5+ years of experience in the Supply chain domain as a system analyst / SME / business analyst
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle ERP system (EBS/Cloud) implementation. Cloud an advantage
- Previous experience in ERP consultant companies- an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Priority system – an advantage
- Experience with Global companies- an advantage
- Strong communicator with both business users and technical project staff
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
The extra spice:
Ability to work independently and in a team