We are looking for an
The ERP Team at Nova is looking for an ERP Programmer to Lead the programming activity in the new ERP project.
- Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
- We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high- aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
- We dive deep, into the nanometric and atomic levels, to extract unique insights and provide our customers and partners with crucial decision-making data. Each and every one of us helps redefine what people can achieve through technology.
We simply do things differently. What about you?
You’ll be joining the global ERP team:
- The ERP team is responsible for leading the operational core information systems
- To be part of our next-generation ERP solution
What will you do as Oracle System Analyst?
- Lead global ERP Development
- Lead global ETL Development
- Partner with other IT team members lead the development processes and its information systems implementation plan
- Act as the development' focal point
- B.Sc. in industrial engineering with information systems as a major or Software Engineer
- 3+ years of experience as Oracle ERP system (EBS/Cloud) Development. Cloud an advantage
- Previous experience in ERP consultant companies – an advantage
- basic experience within PaaS/ SaaS integration technologies - A must
- Experience within Oracle cloud integration / OTBI / BI publisher - high advantage
- Basic knowledge in Priority system – an advantage
- Experience with Global companies- an advantage
- Strong communicator with both business users and technical project staff
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
The extra spice:
Ability to work independently and in a team