Senior Cyber Engineer
The Cybersecurity architect at Nova is responsible for:
- Overall development of an organization's information technology security systems and protocols.
- Designing and implementing security measures for hardware, software, and network platforms to ensure protection from cyber attacks and any other possible harmful intrusions that could compromise or damage an organization's data and network infrastructure.
- Precipitating in leading an organization's cybersecurity initiative and provide input on budgetary parameters.
- Asses existing cybersecurity systems and protocols and design and implement upgrades to existing measures as well as implementing new procedures.
- Involve in policy decisions that affect the organization's cybersecurity framework and clearly communicate specific cybersecurity concerns and provide solutions to incorporate effective measures against possible compromise as part of the organization's cybersecurity strategic plan.
- Constantly conduct risk-assessments of an organization's existing network hardware and information delivery systems to prevent and mitigate risk.
- Work with cloud security across multiple platforms for stateless information sharing, must ensure that cloud templates are valid and in compliance with cybersecurity best practices and protocols.
- Implement cybersecurity standards and ensure that the organization's cybersecurity infrastructure meets these established standards.
- Work as effective communicators for an organization with respect to training and information dissemination concerning all aspects of security measures.
- Prepare and present reports to senior management as well as others involved in the organization's information technology infrastructure.
- A bachelor's degree with a formal certification in Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other.
- 2-4 years as cybersecurity/information security expert/analyst/architect at industrial company
- Expert knowledge in information technology systems security software, hardware, cloud, and server-client suites, network protocols and emergent cybersecurity technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify possible risks and provide risk prevention and mitigation.
- Good oral and written communication
- English and Hebrew – fluent speaking, reading and writing
We’re committed to building a diverse organization with a unique sense of belonging.
We strive to expand our multidisciplinary platform with diverse talents and inspire the various segments of society.
Our organization fosters an inclusive, open-minded, and accepting environment.
We respect all individuals and ensure everyone is seen, heard, valued, and respected.
At Nova, we believe in diversity.
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Qualified applicants will be considered for open positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, accommodated facilities, and more.
Nova welcomes all dimensions of diversity!